Our Racketball section is one of the largest and friendliest in the region.
Thriving with beginners to national champions we have something for everyone.
Please see the Racketball notice board for tournament information.
Daytime and evening leagues and information can be found on notice boards adjacent to Indoor Courts 1 & 3 viewing balcony
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact our Racketball Chairperson Philippa Pegg or coach Darren Bradbury
Book a Court
COURT BOOKING RULES (MY COURTS)
All racket members can book courts on line using www.sltsc.mycourts.co.uk. The booking system allows Tennis and Squash/Racketball court booking. All racket members are registered so that their membership cards can be used to ‘check in’ using the swipe reader on the monitors in reception and at the back of indoor courts 1 & 2.
Racket members are sent an email on joining which gives details of how to use the system, their sign on, password and PIN number. Cards should be registered on the reception monitor on the first time of use. Thereafter members can choose either to use their card to ‘check in’ or their PIN.
- Courts 2, 3 and 5 can be booked 14 days prior from 6am.
- Courts 1 & 4 can only be booked onsite with the kiosk system and only the next available start time can be booked. Members are only allowed to book one of these courts daily.
- Court 6 is ‘court of the day’ which can be booked from 6am.
- The member who books the court should select playing partners/opponents to show on the booking sheets.
- Members may not be included in bookings (either advance or "stand and wait") for consecutive court sessions
All standards welcome to our Mix In's:-
Monday mornings 9:30 - 11:30am
Wednesday 6:30 - 9:30
Friday Club Night from 4:30 - 9pm
Meeting point - Indoor Courts balcony by courts 2 & 3