The club has 14 tennis courts that include 3 all weather Artificial grass, 3 all weather artificial clay, 4 plexi-cushion courts and 4 tarmac courts. 12 of the courts are floodlit allowing play until 10.30pm throughout the year.
Club Tournament Finals 6th & 7th July 2019
See tennis noticeboard for further information.
All standards welcome to our Mix In's that are currently held 3 times a week:-
Tuesday mornings 9:30 - Midday
Tuesday and Thursday evenings 6:30 - 9:30
Meeting point - Balcony overlooking Tennis Court 6
We have daytime and evening/weekend leagues for singles, doubles and mixed!!
For more information or to enter league please see tennis notice board and put your name and number down on your chosen list
Please note your league choice is restricted to your membership - please ask the Office if you are unsure.
Book a Court
- Tennis courts may be booked for 90 minute sessions during evenings and weekends.
- 3 courts are available ‘A’ ‘B’ and ‘C’ – the actual courts allocated are shown in reception above the Mycourts monitor.
- No member is allowed to book more than one court / session per day
- A maximum of 2 courts/ sessions per week may be booked per member
- Team players must not book courts on their allocated team practice night
- Players must not book consecutive sessions for the same group of players. i.e. one pair books singles for one session, another pair books the next court for singles. The four then play doubles for two sessions
- Juniors may not use on line booking for tennis courts
- If players have not turned up within 15 minutes of their booked start time the court may be regarded as empty.